- Strong back gear transmutation instead of timing belt for Hi-Low speed.
- NST#40 spindle with 5HP inverter motor.
- Headstock is transmitted by strong back gears instead of timing belt for Hi-Low speeds.
- Spindle material SCM415 (SAE4115) fully hardened &precision ground.
- High grade of Meehanite cast iron is used on column, saddle, base and table, which are stressed relieved to avoid any distortion.
- Dovetail design on X slideway, and box way construction on YZ slideways.
- Precise ballscrews are equipped on X and Y axes. X and Y slideways and gibs are coated with Turcite-B to provide smooth and wear resistant surface.
- XYZ slideways, table and T-slot are hardened and ground for wear resistance and excellent longevity.
- 1:2 ratio timing belt pulleys on XYZ axes to increase drive torque.
- YZ slideways are protected by high grade steel covers
|Table Size||1520 x 400mm|
|T slots of table (number x width)||3 x 16mm|
|Cross travel||510mm (Opt.650mm)|
|Spindle nose to table surface||85~585mm|
|Head swivel (R&L)||45°|
|Quill feed rate||0.035~0.07~0.14mm/min|
|Spindle to columm surface||525mm|
|XY feed rates||0~750mm/min|
|XY rapid traverse||7.5m/min|
|Length x Width x Height||2380 x 2200 x 2550mm|