- Spindle material is SCM415 full hardened through carbonizing heat treatment
- NST#30/R8 spindle with 3HP variable speed motor (inverter motor option is available).
- Spindle quill drive box is transmitted by ballscrew for better precision.
- Essential castings are made of high grade of Meehanite cast iron, which has been stressed and relieved to provide a rigid machine structure.
- Standard with 10” X 54” table with hardened and ground.
- Table T-slot is precision ground to exact tolerance.
- Precision ballscrews are equipped on X&Y axes.
- X and Y slideways and gibs are coated with Turcite-B to provide smooth and wear resistant surface.
- 1:2 ratio timing belt pulleys on XY axes to increase drive torque.