- MEEHANITE licensed castings are annealed and stress relieved to ensure maximum precision and vibration absorption.
- Hardened and ground C5 grade ballscrews pre-tensioned to minimize backlash, providing high precision movement and reducing heat deformation on all axes.
- BT40 belt type 8000RPM spindle is standard (10000/12000/15000RPM are available for option).
- Positioning accuracy: ±0.008mm/300mm
- Repeatability accuracy: ±0.005mm/300mm
- Telescopic steel way covers on three axes to protect ways and ballscrews from chips and coolant.
- Box way design on X/Y/Z axis is hardened and ground.
- High grade TURCITE-B is coated and with precision hand scrapping, giving maximum wear resistance.