JMH series (with 2 pallets)
- The major structural parts are ladle and box type integrated construction to fully overcome the cutting “Blind Rigidity” problem.
- Three axes are mounted with heavy duty roller type linear guide ways, featuring heavy load resistance and rapid traverse.
- The structural parts are symmetrical construction combined with “V” shape rib reinforcement that ensures they will remain deformation-free even after a long time.
- The structural parts are manufactured from high quality cast iron, tempered for stress relier.
- The advanced finite element andlysis software is applied for simulating structural stress. This assures the best possible machine rigidity, stability and dampening capacity.